In my previous story, 5 Steps to avoid Imposter syndrome for Agile Coaches, I tried to share my experience with coaching canvas and how to use it. After that, I got really great feedback from different coaches.
So I decided to share more examples. Please share your experience and your story with coaching canvas too.Click here for Download examples of Coaching Canvas
Maybe you like:
- Resolve conflicts in Agile Teams for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- You need to stop using buffer to manage unplanned work in Scrum
- How to use the Agile Fluency Model – Part 2
- How to use the Agile Fluency Model
- Practical Agile Transformation framework — Conduct Experiments to get there
About the Author:
Asad Safari is an Enterprise Lean/Agile Coach. He works as an Agile coach for more than 7 years with several enterprises and startups. He has more than 14 years experience in the IT industry as a Software Developer, Tester, and finally an agile practitioner. You can follow Asad on Twitter and LinkedIn.