In my previous story, 5 Steps to avoid Imposter syndrome for Agile Coaches, I tried to share my experience with coaching canvas and how to use it. After that, I got really great feedback from different coaches.
So I decided to share more examples. Please share your experience and your story with coaching canvas too.[wd_hustle id=’canvassamples’ type=’popup’]Click here for Download examples of Coaching Canvas[/wd_hustle]
Maybe you like:
- Agile Fluency model and Adjacent Possible
- An ostracized scrum master
- How to create real self-organized teams
- How to decrease team resistance against new practices with Hypothesis story for Scrum master and agile coaches
- Design, backend and frontend collaboration problem in scrum teams?
About the Author:
Asad Safari is an Enterprise Lean/Agile Coach. He works as an Agile coach for more than 7 years with several enterprises and startups. He has more than 14 years experience in the IT industry as a Software Developer, Tester, and finally an agile practitioner. You can follow Asad on Twitter and LinkedIn.